The Right Control Solutions
From the largest Tire Cord Treater to the simplest conveyor, Litzler Automation provides leading-edge control solutions for any kind of industrial application. With flexible hardware and software design using all the major control brands, Litzler Automation provides the right custom controls for your needs.
As well as standalone systems, Litzler Automation solutions are available with Litzler, Quickdraft and PSC products, worldwide.
Flexible Software and Hardware Design
Our team of dedicated Automation Specialists design and build your custom automation systems using standard interfaces and software designs. We work with your current software and hardware product standards, utilizing the components you’re familiar with. The result is rapid deployment, enhanced software quality, and reliability in a system that enhances maintenance and provides a solid basis for future operation. Our flexibility makes easier upgrades, improved local support and more uptime possible.
Litzler Automation utilizes the full mechanical design and fabrication capabilities of C. A. Litzler Co., Inc. enabling us to also create the necessary mechanical systems that may be required in automation projects.
Litzler Automation systems are used in many industries, including textile, converting, coating and laminating, composites, automotive, tire and rubber, plastics, food and beverage. Litzler brings years of experience providing solutions to manufacturers. Litzler Automation has systems in operation throughout the world.
Control System Design
- Discrete and Continuous Process Control
- Electrical Schematic & Control Panel Design
- PLC/PAC Systems
- AC/DC Drive Systems
- Servo Motion Control
- Network Architecture
- Data Acquisition/Reporting
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Integration
- HMI/SCADA Systems
- Level 2 and ERP Interface
- Part Handling and Transfer
Automation Support Services
- System Integration, Start-up & Training
- System Troubleshooting & Repair
- System Upgrades & Modifications
- PLCs/PACs – Rockwell Automation (ControlLogix, CompactLogix, MicroLogix, SLC, PLC5), Siemens (S5, S7), General Electric, Mitsubishi, Telemecanique, and AutomationDirect
- Drives – Allen-Bradley®, ABB, Siemens, Fuji, GE, Mitsubishi and Yaskawa
- Servos – Allen-Bradley®, Rexroth, Siemens, GE, AMK and Mitsubishi
- HMI – Allen-Bradley®, Panelview Plus, Rockwell Software Factory Talk View, Wonderware, Siemens SIMATIC HMI, Siemens WinCC, Automation Direct C-More™, Pro-Face, Unitronix, GE QuickPanel +, and GE Cimplicity