C. A. Litzler Co., Inc. introduces the G5 End-Seal for their Carbon Fiber Oxidation Ovens. Over 15 years of innovative efforts have led Litzler to develop the more energy efficient 5th Generation End-Seal. Resulting from the rapid advancements in the groundbreaking 1995 End-Seal patent, this new technology delivers up to a 50% improvement in energy efficiency.
Benefits of the G5 End-Seal:
- Eliminates the trapezoidal chamber effect and ensures that the entire length of the oxidation chamber is useful.
- The G5 End-Seal is a highly effective dynamic seal that prevents the escape of toxic gasses to the atmosphere.
- Eliminates cold air infiltration into the process chamber and hot air egress coming into the plant.
- Saves energy and reduces the overall exhaust for a smaller pollution control system.
- G5 seal chamber reduces the size of the pollution control device up to 50% by eliminating excess exhaust.
- G5 End-Seal effectively combats the chimney effect.
- Maximizes the oven pass-length for increased throughput.
- Improves side-to-side temperature uniformity.
- All seal balancing is done externally and is accessible during fiber operation.
- Independent seal chamber temperature control extends the length of the oven.
- The heated G5 chamber minimizes the rate of tar formation at the slots.
Litzler will be exhibiting at JEC Europe in booth #G43b. For more information, call 1-216-267-8020 or visit www.calitzler.com.